St. Michael's College Dormitory
Santa Fe County New Mexico
St. Michael's College Dormitory was originally part of a private boys' school (now known as the College of Santa Fe) run by the Christian Brothers (1878-1865). The original site now houses state agencies. The building is open to the public for state agency business.
It is located in the Barrio de Analco Historic District. The building was erected in 1878 and was typical of 19th Century architecture. Its graceful, full-length two-story portico is one of the few remaining in Santa Fe.